Is event promotion your forte? Here is a chance for you to prove and improve your skill – Pinkathon Chennai 2017 seeks aspiring interns.
What is Pinkathon?
The Pinkathon, organized by the United Sisters Foundation (USF), is conceived as more than just a running event. It will see a participation of more than 65,000 women across 8 cities. Right from the start, the Pinkathon was developed more as a community project to spread awareness on the importance of an active lifestyle for women and health issues that put women’s lives at risk.
At the core of this pan India project is the run in each city, built around which are year round training sessions, free offers of medical checkups and mammograms for all participants, training workshops and counseling sessions for various marginalized communities and even a symbolic planting of 1000 trees in each city to make a stronger connection between the health of each individual and the health of the environment. Another green initiative is to encourage the participants to make the Eco Friendly choice of drinking from a reusable cup rather than a disposable plastic bottle on the route. These initiatives, developed by the United Sisters Foundation, are unique to the Pinkathon and are not practiced in any other running event in the country.
The inclusive and empowering nature of this project has encouraged an unprecedented response from women across the length and breadth of the country, from Delhi to Chennai and Mumbai to Guwahati.
Pinkathon Chennai 2017 is scheduled for the 2nd of July. USF seeks 2 interns for organizing and promotion of events. Interns will be given a Letter of Recommendation by the USF.
- Joining: Immediate
- Internship upto: 2nd July
- Skills Required:
1. Good Communication skills
2. Basic knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint and Excel)
- Languages Known: Tamil, English
- Interns should have laptops with MS Office to work on
- Job Role:
1. Promoting the event in the city in every way possible
2. Assisting in organising the Promotional Events focussed on special groups like Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired, Cancer Survivors etc
3. Helping in finding leads for Participation and Sponsorship
- Interns will be reimbursed all expenses incurred for the event like travel to offices for meetings, etc
For details and application, contact:
Mobile : (+91) 8879943659
Email : email@example.com