The Community Connect Fellowship (CCF) has opened its applications for the 4th batch of fellows to join in MUMBAI !
Being young has so many questions in our heads…
Should I have fun? Or work hard for my career?
Wait…what about the society around me?
Is it the one I would ideally want to live in?
But what can a young person like me do who is already loaded with the above thoughts!?
CCF has a combined solution to all these questions.
It is a part-time fellowship offered at no cost to young people (18-25 years) in Mumbai
A 7-month leadership development program empowering youth to be active citizens through service learning.
It also aims to develop their employability skills through on-ground action including mobilizing volunteers and facilitating democratic discussions.
Who can apply?:
· Anyone who is 18-25 years of age
· Wants to build essential real life skills that classroom teaching lacks
· Love to do on ground action for creating change in the City
· Wants an edge in your life and CV over regular academics
How to Apply?
· Fill the online form on www.ccf.brmworld.org
· Attend the orientation (details of the venue would be sent via email to applicants and updated on the website)
Last date to apply: 30th June 2016
For more details please check: www.ccf.brmworld.org