Pravah is inviting participants for its flagship program – ‘Ocean in a Drop’, a workshop conducted for professionals working with young people in any capacity. It is a consolidation of Pravah’s learning of working with youth for the past 20 years with a focus on deepening youth engagement.
Who could attend?
- Teachers, Educators, and HR/Training Professionals
- Individuals working with the youth – volunteers or employees of such organization
- Facilitators and knowledge experts wanting to learn the science and art of working with youth
- Youth and adolescent development practitioners (with minimum of 2-3 years of experience on ground and with direct facilitation with young people as a part of their role)
What will you learn?
- Develop, lead, and implement strategies for deepening your intervention(s) and your organization’s engagement with young people by processing real life challenges that you are facing
- Design and facilitate high impact interventions
- Enhance organizational effectiveness by applying systems thinking to your real world challenge
- Delve into personal transformation
‘Ocean in a Drop’ is powerfully connected with Pravah’s ‘5th space’ philosophy; Participants will be enabled to create and nurture a 5th space for young people that is distinct from the common four spaces – family, friends, career/studies, and leisure/lifestyle. The 5th space is where young people can safely explore the connection of self to society, while experimenting with changing the world and reflect on how the world changes them as well.
Dates of workshop: May 22 – 27, 2017 (A 6-day workshop, 2 days residential)
Venue: Sanskriti Kendra, Arjan Garh Mehrauli – Gurgaon Road, Delhi
Cost: The workshop costs Rs 22,000/- per person.
- Course Fees – Rs.14,000/-(inclusive of resource material, a comprehensive reference manual, facilitation)
- Food and Lodgings – Rs. 8,000/- (food for 6 days and accommodation for the 2 residential days).
An Early Bird Offer is available for 4 people of the same organization at Course Fees- Rs. 12,000/- per person.
Interested candidates/Organizations, kindly contact Ambika or Malavika for registration or for more information:
Landline : +91-11-49052146 / 26440619 / 26213918
Mobile : +91-9910374491
email ID : email@example.com
Some photos of Ocean in a drop – December 2016