Alchemy India is committed to providing cutting edge training programs by working with corporate and social organizations. Their training comprises of a comprehensive curriculum covering Communication and Career Skills. Our trainers’ have worked with over 7000 people in the last eight years across the nation & their track record include training students from over a 100 colleges and professionals from companies like IBM, Synowledge, Landmark Group, HTMT, 24/7 Customer, Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, Leap Start, BOSCH, KARVY, CISCO etc.
Alchemy is looking for interns for 3 verticals – Training/Research, Technology and Media/PR.
The Interns will have an exposure to the following world class higher end training programs.
1. Communication and leadership- Rigorous application module on access to next level leadership and an insight in to effective communication. Learning sessions on Personal Development.
2. Training and coaching, Media and web based projects- Learning Partners will be operating on our current projects which include technical, design and HR based training and coaching. These projects are running on a National scale and hence an exposure and experience to lead such projects with talented minds on a large scale.
The training and coaching projects will be coupled with a personal growth plan keeping in mind a holistic personal goal development and a specific company/team development goal in order to ensure effective application of the training and coaching.
Research / Learning Partner
- Conducting training sessions on Communicative English, Employability skills & Personality Development
- Selected Students will be trained to deliver programs in our social & corporate sessions
- Interns will coach candidates either 1on1 or in small groups on Employability, Language & Performance enhancing skills
- Research projects on addition of mew modules, upgrading existing modules for the purpose of Training.
Technology/PR & Design
- Designing Web pages and Blogs
- Video / Audio editing and design
- Basic Software Coding Knowledge
- Working with Social Media and Social Networking platforms to enhance the social impact
- Working on online and digital learning platforms for program design
Media & Public Relations
- Working with media houses & HNI’s to spread the success stories & engage communities to participate in this transformation
- Making documentaries & Short films on success stories
- Capturing the transformation in their lives
- Capturing the financial & social impact on their families
- Working on Social Media and Social Networking platforms to create awareness and PR initiatives
Venue: Bangalore (St.Mark’s Road).
Time: Weekdays – 9am to 1pm OR 2pm to 6pm OR after college hours.
Weekends – 9am to 6pm on Saturdays.
Point of Contact: Banu +91 9036484294 OR email@example.com